Private Messages.

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Dan2266

Private Messages.

Post by Dan2266 »

My Private messages don't seem to be sending, they are just collecting in "outbox"

I have no problem receiving them, I just can not get my replies to send

Does anyone know why this is?
endoman

Re: Private Messages.

Post by endoman »

I seem to recall them only marking as sent once they have been read by the recipient. Might be totally wrong though.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Looks like lots of people have full inboxes and the bulk delete function isn't working. I'll be looking into that.

In the meantime, you can delete individual messages by going into them and hitting X to delete. This will clear space to get new messages.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

You should now be able to bulk delete PMs using the tick boxes. Everyone needs to make sure their inbox isn't full otherwise they will not be able to receive new PMs.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:33 pm You should now be able to bulk delete PMs using the tick boxes. Everyone needs to make sure their inbox isn't full otherwise they will not be able to receive new PMs.
Emptied mine 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan