New Server online

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
WiganWarrior

Re: New Server online

Post by WiganWarrior »

Re donations check out paypal its possible to setup a donation button for the site through them but you need a merchant account i think might be worth a look
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Thanks - I am going to do that. It needs a bit of integration to work with this site, and I'd like a donations meter as well. I'll try to knock something up in the next couple of weeks. I'm relocating to the states for a few months, so I might not be able to get this done straight away.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hi all

The transition to the new server is now complete (hopefully). I just finished setting up the new email server which should allow registration emails to be sent out and let new users sign up to the site.

Apologies to anyone who has been waiting on a registration email - I will manually activate any pending accounts and send emails to the relevant addresses.

The site seem to be a lot more reliable since the upgrade, in fact I've not had to do anything to fix it at all for quite some time. I will be setting up a donations system in the near future, as the costs have gone up quite a bit.

Hope we get a lot more users and opinions on the board now we have a quicker and more reliable platform,

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Thanks for all your hard work with this Mike, and spending the money to make it happen. But I think I've sussed out why you're off to the US soon, it's not for work, it's to go Vegas to try and win some more money to make up for getting this new server in case there aren't enough donations...!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]