Re: Noble refuses to rule out ...

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
OJ

Re: Noble refuses to rule out ...

Post by OJ »

Think that's fair comment from Nobby, if he spent all his time dneying the vast array of rumours there are about him and the team he wouldn't have any time left to get the coaching done. Still think it is hope rather than expectation from Leeds.

Seems to me that Wayne Godwin has not had the game time he was hoping for - maybe that will come next year if Swain leaves - but for the moment he would have done better staying with us.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

ancientnloyal

Re: Noble refuses to rule ...

Post by ancientnloyal »

He is the coach of Wigan afterall, anything is possible!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
DaveO

Re: Noble refuses to rule ...

Post by DaveO »

pie eaters posted:
Its an absolute disgrace he should come out and say i am not going no matter what if he is on the shortlist or not, so that looks like to me he would consider it.
I agree. This isn't speculation about players coming or going but a simple bit of speculation to dismiss.

If someone asked him a slightly different and more direct question i.e. "Are you going to honour your Wigan contract?" would he duck out of answering that?

He also acknowledged that not denying the rumour does not sit well with the fans. Well if he knows that is the case he can put this to bed right by making a statement one way or the other.

This is not a question where sticking to his principle of not commenting is helpful.

To me it sends the message he would be happy to be considered for the job.

Dave