Thread highlighting

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Thread highlighting

Post by Mike »

Click the search site link on the left menu. Enter search terms and select Message Board before you hit search.

Or type into the search box at the bottom of the message board page.

That should do it.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Cheers bud! :wink:
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Mike posted:
Hi

I've changed the behaviour of the site so that unread messages andnews will stay unread even after a logout or a timed out session.

There will be some teething problems I expect. Please let me kknow if you have any problems.

Mike
Hi Mike, a tooth problem!

If I "mark all forums read", then logout and log back in again, they're all highlighted as unread again!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

GeoffN posted:
Mike posted:
Hi

I've changed the behaviour of the site so that unread messages andnews will stay unread even after a logout or a timed out session.

There will be some teething problems I expect. Please let me kknow if you have any problems.

Mike

If I "mark all forums read", then logout and log back in again, they're all highlighted as unread again!
That should be fixed now.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Mike posted:
GeoffN posted:
Mike posted:
Hi

Mike

That should be fixed now.
It is, cheers Mike!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Dunno if it's just me, but when I "mark all read" from an individual message thread page, it doesn't work, but when I do it from one of the header board pages, it does.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

GeoffN posted:
Dunno if it's just me, but when I "mark all read" from an individual message thread page, it doesn't work, but when I do it from one of the header board pages, it does.
I spotted that one too. Its on my list.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Morph posted:
I've had that problem, and also when i've logged out and gone back in, some previous messages are highlighted even though i've read them
Hmmm. I've not seen that one myself. Are there not new messages on the thread since you logged in?

One more I've noticed is that if you've read the last page of messages on a multi-page thread it is marked as no new posts on the message board, however there is still an asterix next to the topic indicating that there are unread messages in that topic...

No of these should be too hard to fix.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

GeoffN posted:
Fixed that one now too.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

hmmm, I seem to have a bit of the opposite. I reckon something is wrong! I will lok into it.

mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐