New Site Live - bugs go here

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
GeoffN

Re: New Site Live - bugs go he...

Post by GeoffN »

Aha! The mystery is solved, but a new mystery arises! Mike, have you been doing strange things with my cookies? I'd forgotten about my old "Geoff" login name, and it auto-logged me in under Geoff, not GeoffN.

Mike: If you can merge all my posts I'd rather be Geoff again (but don't want to lose all my post count!).
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I did it.

BTW the two passwords on those accounts are the same - I small typo can log you in as either one. I've disabled the Geoff one now though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Mike wrote:I did it.

BTW the two passwords on those accounts are the same - I small typo can log you in as either one. I've disabled the Geoff one now though.
Can't remember what happened originally with the old account, maybe I forgot the password and set up a new one as GeoffN? I'd forgotten all about it until it auto-logged me in as Geoff!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Mike - not sure if this is a bug, and I can't remember how the old site worked, but the [ url] [ /url] code seems to open linked pages in the same tab in Firefox, and presumably the same window in IE6. I was thinking it might be better to open linked pages in a new tab/window instead to keep the page you're linking from on this website open as well.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

OK - I'll make it do that.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Hi

One of the problems was the same as when you sent every message board post out twice. That is now fixed. I'm not sure what happened with the FROM A2B duplicated messages but I will look into that.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
mickh

Post by mickh »

Hello Mike, not a bug as such, just an observation.
In the Club Records section its got Frano Botica down twice 3135 and 1931 in the All Time Points Records part, and in the All Time Try Scorers section someone called Eric Ashcroft has got 231 tries, should it read Eric Ashton as there is no record of the great man in this section.
Cheers
Mickh

PS Good work by the way, excellent site.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

mickh wrote:Hello Mike, not a bug as such, just an observation.
In the Club Records section its got Frano Botica down twice 3135 and 1931 in the All Time Points Records part, and in the All Time Try Scorers section someone called Eric Ashcroft has got 231 tries, should it read Eric Ashton as there is no record of the great man in this section.
Cheers
Mickh

PS Good work by the way, excellent site.
Thanks for pointing that out. I've updated that page now.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Mike when you up-load a picture half of the picture get cut off. Im not sure if this is due to the site or the picture being to big in general..But just thought id let you know..
Wide images will be cut off so the site's layout does not break. You can view the whole image by right-clicking on it and choosing view image. Or you can use the scroll bars below the wide post to scroll across the image.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐