Posting

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
josie andrews

Posting

Post by josie andrews »

Mile i am in spain and can read posts but is not letting me put on new post. Have tried to post in off topic & also on this forum why can.t i see pm's on my moby luv Josie x
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
MrDave

Re: Posting

Post by MrDave »

josie andrews wrote:Mile i am in spain and can read posts but is not letting me put on new post. Have tried to post in off topic & also on this forum why can.t i see pm's on my moby luv Josie x
Your posts appear on the message board, your "message to turf" appears on here about 6 times now.

The connection is probably abit slow when posting, so click submit once and then wait a few minutes too see what happens.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MrDave wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Mile i am in spain and can read posts but is not letting me put on new post. Have tried to post in off topic & also on this forum why can.t i see pm's on my moby luv Josie x
Your posts appear on the message board, your "message to turf" appears on here about 6 times now.
Not any more. I have deleted them and moved the one remaining one to "off topic"

Dave
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

I am also in Spain Mike the adverts are in Spanish.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I haven't setup PMs on the mobile version of the site yet. It is on my list of things to do.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐