Latics Trolls

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
medlocke

Re: Latics Trolls

Post by medlocke »

I only got the one PM :angry: , was wondering why my name was appearing on every forum though when i had only posted on 2 threads. :exc: .
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

seriously though what is actually going on with these messages, i recieved two of them and posted what i thought of them but has someone hacked into the system
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

medlocke wrote:was wondering why my name was appearing on every forum though when i had only posted on 2 threads. :exc: .
So you really are a Lockers fan after all, and the previous anti-lockers posts aren't from you - that explains everything :wink: :wink: :roll:

Couldn't resists medlocke :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Nobody hacked into the system from what I know. However, we had a small group of children/young adults with far too much time on their hands.

Mike extended moderator powers so we can now kill the prats ASAP whereas before wecould only delete until Mike came online.

Mike can use their emails and IP addys if need be too.

Treat them with the contempt the deserve.
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Perhaps they are "God" fearing folk
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
warrior4ever25

Post by warrior4ever25 »

the problem these idiots have got is whelan is slowling running out of money and cant sell the club no 1 wants a 3rd rate football team any more
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

ANOTHER ONE!! - fraggle
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

cpwigan wrote:Nobody hacked into the system from what I know. However, we had a small group of children/young adults with far too much time on their hands.

Mike extended moderator powers so we can now kill the prats ASAP whereas before wecould only delete until Mike came online.

Mike can use their emails and IP addys if need be too.

Treat them with the contempt the deserve.
Trolls always make me laugh. If we are so unimportant and they are so superior, why do they spend so much time and effort trying to annoy us!

If it keeps happening then it might be worth sending them an e-mail to check that they have updated their anti-virus software...

As for billy "clinically depressed virgin" nomates - if he spent more time trying to get on with people; instead of being an irritating, attention seeking dumbass; then he might get laid before he dies!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Noone has hacked into the system. I made some changes to stop some details being reported incorrectly after users had been deleted.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

A certain Mod made a slight mistake :blush: which is why your names were duplicated. INSET was provided by Mike NO FULL STOP and all was well.

Mike who gave you a warning BTW :o