Latics Trolls

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Latics Trolls

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Pm off 'League dynamite'
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

ian b

Post by ian b »

lets face facts.Wigan will always be famous for its rugby club.The football club will always be crap and it will never win the league.It is a joke how it competes in the premiership and cannot fill the place on match days.On the other hand we have won everything and i believe we are close to winning trophies again where as the girls sport will be lucky to stay up again this season!!.The only reason they might post on this site is purely out of jealousy,sad ba--ards.It must be terrible paying good money to watch a load of bargain basement foreign imports hoof a ball up to a big donkey for 90 minutes!and having a scenile old git as a chairman cant help.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

ian b wrote:lets face facts.Wigan will always be famous for its rugby club.The football club will always be crap and it will never win the league.It is a joke how it competes in the premiership and cannot fill the place on match days.On the other hand we have won everything and i believe we are close to winning trophies again where as the girls sport will be lucky to stay up again this season!!.The only reason they might post on this site is purely out of jealousy,sad ba--ards.It must be terrible paying good money to watch a load of bargain basement foreign imports hoof a ball up to a big donkey for 90 minutes!and having a scenile old git as a chairman cant help.

dont react to them. they seem to have you now.

just laugh....i do. its sadly ammusing!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

ian b

Post by ian b »

sorry i just had to have a pop at them!.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

latics fans cant handle Wigan being the better club

so dont react because they are not worth your or my breath. i know it, you know it and even the latics fans know it
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Mike

another one called Northener
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Northener = Troll
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think I got him earlier OAM
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Have I missed something? I have logged on because my email told me I had a "pm" whereby I received quite an abusive message. Who is it? Has he a brain? And has he no life?

I have been told by Mrs Fekas husband (I kid you not :wink: ) that someone has "hacked" into the system, is this true? and are my personal details safe? (or do I need to contact MI5 and get them to remove the barstewards b*ll*x with a spoon assuming he has some!).
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Btw, I will speak (debate) with everyone again next season, tara! :cool:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!