Registration problem

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
DaveO

Registration problem

Post by DaveO »

Someine has been trying to register but failing:-

"Have tried to register and have not received an activation email , I have sent many requests but keep getting the msg Delivery Status Notification (Failure), over the last couple of weeks."

Not entirely sure what they are doing so has anyone any idea?

Dave
DaveO

Re: Registration problem

Post by DaveO »

Further info to the problems being experienced:

"I used the register option at the top of the board.
The error msg i get is : Delivery Status Notification (Failure): . I get this msg when sending an email to the webmaster@WiganWarriorsFans.com for my activation email to be sent ,
when i try to log in it accepts my user name and pass word but then tells me my account as not been activated and to send for the email if its not been sent ."
DaveO

Attn Mike - It's the email address

Post by DaveO »

The reason this is causing problems is the webmaster email address does not exist.

That is webmaster@WiganWarriorsFans.com does not work!

I presume this is because since the recent change to the sites URL this email address went with it but has not been set up anywhere.

Mike, you need to get this email address set up.

Dave
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Mike's away abroad for a while.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I just tested my emails and both webmaster@wigan-warriors.com and webmaster@wiganwarriorsfans.com seem to work. Is your friend still having problems sending emails to those addresses?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐