P n B

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
cpwigan

P n B

Post by cpwigan »

Mike not sure if he is banned. I think he is but he PMed me to say he can still post and is not sure if he banned or not.
gpartin

Re: P n B

Post by gpartin »

He isnt
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

What did he post to get banned? I wasn't online last night, and I've only just seen DaveO's deletion of his post.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

He is banned - his old session was still kicking around. He can no longer login.

He continued to post messages that he had been asked not to. He did this repeatedly.

Hopefully... :conf:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Mike wrote:He is banned - his old session was still kicking around. He can no longer login.

He continued to post messages that he had been asked not to. He did this repeatedly.

Well done Mike i was going to pm you about his trolling today & had to refrain from rising to his bait last night over his postings about gareth hock. He cant say he wasnt warned and i feel he has had plenty of chances to constructivly contribute to the site but these past few weeks he has been trying to wind member up all the time

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

turf

Post by turf »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
Mike wrote:He is banned - his old session was still kicking around. He can no longer login.

Well done Mike i was going to pm you about his trolling today & had to refrain from rising to his bait last night over his postings about gareth hock. He cant say he wasnt warned and i feel he has had plenty of chances to constructivly contribute to the site but these past few weeks he has been trying to wind member up all the time
At least I have started doing the bit in bold anyway. Or at least in the posting/creating, commenting on threads department anyway!!!!!!!!!!! :badg: :badg: :badg:
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

turf wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:

At least I have started doing the bit in bold anyway. Or at least in the posting/creating, commenting on threads department anyway!!!!!!!!!!! :badg: :badg: :badg:
there was times when i thought he was ok

but in the end he is just part of the wire scum

so what should we expect when his true colours come through

Mike

well done sir
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White