Mobile site help

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Mobile site help

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Mike, i was wondering if you could help me. I use the site regular on my phone. My nokia 5300 standard internet browser was terrible. The site doesn't show very well. So i downloaded a new browser called 'opera mini'. The site shows better on this but in full form. Its as if i'm on my laptop. That has its benefits but takes ages to navigate. + when i log in it doesn't like it at all. Today i logged in, clicked user forums and the browser loaded. When loaded it had only the table/options down the left like on the pc version.
I know you developed a good mobile version as i used it on an n95. It was great! But i cant seem to get it on this. It simply loads like a pc. Is there a 'mobile site' button i can click anywhere like other sites have?

Help is much appreciated as i do miss sneakily logging on at work and when out and about to read the latest. . .
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Mobile site help

no help then? :eusa15: :eusa10:

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Should be fairly easy. Give me a couple of days.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
the-Bowtun-Warrior

super....thanks!

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

There should now be a link at the very bottom of the left hand margin to go to the mobile version of the site. Your phone requires javascript and cookies to use this link, but I guess it would have if it is trying to layout the whole page.

You can use this link in a regular browser to.

There is also a link at the bottom of the mobile site to get back to the full version of the site.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
the-Bowtun-Warrior

cheers Mike...!

that'll be a great help!