Site Outage

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Mike
Site Admin

Site Outage

Post by Mike »

Apologies for the site being unavailable for the last few days. Issues always seem to happen when you are away don't they.

Some sort of hardware glitch affected the site which is now hopefully resolved.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
georgeorwell

Re: Site Outage

Post by georgeorwell »

Cor blimey I thought it was me cocking up on my computer again. I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms akin to my comic not being delivered when I was a kid.

WELCOME BACK :D :D :D
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Just to let you know Mike the re-direct from www.wigan-warriors.com doesn't seem to be working for me
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Can you tell me what error message you are getting?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

i flushed my dns and its picking up again now think my lappy got stuck inbetween docking and undocking it
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

georgeorwell wrote:Cor blimey I thought it was me cocking up on my computer again. I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms akin to my comic not being delivered when I was a kid.

WELCOME BACK :D :D :D
Good analogy, was never into comics personally but I echo your sentiments. It was the not knowing which made it worse, I felt like I did when my cat went missing for 3 weeks, an indescribable void only filled by the return of my emaciated feline. who, having found comfort in a bush, seemingly failed to act upon her obvious need for sustenance.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

georgeorwell

Post by georgeorwell »

Hi gpartin. I know how your cat feels, I too have always found comfort in a good bush!! :wink:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

georgeorwell wrote:Hi gpartin. I know how your cat feels, I too have always found comfort in a good bush!! :wink:
:lol: :o