Like/Dislike

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
ancientnloyal

Like/Dislike

Post by ancientnloyal »

Worth a shot... as many are familiar to facebook/youtube, what are the chances of having a little Like or Dislike 'click me' on news articles and posts?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Re: Like/Dislike

Post by Kittwazzer »

If I'm reading you right, you want to intrduce a facility on here whereby a reader of a post could click a like/dislike link for each post?

If that could be sorted it would be great. Save having to reply and just :D or :o !

There is a similar facility on superleaguefans whereby you can 'rate' each post without having to comment and this builds up your rep. They also have a star system to rate each thread.

Great site but they can't take criticism. In less than a month, I went from Member, to Moderator, to Super Moderator, to BANNED! :lol:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Kittwazzer wrote:If I'm reading you right, you want to intrduce a facility on here whereby a reader of a post could click a like/dislike link for each post?

If that could be sorted it would be great. Save having to reply and just :D or :o !

There is a similar facility on superleaguefans whereby you can 'rate' each post without having to comment and this builds up your rep. They also have a star system to rate each thread.

Great site but they can't take criticism. In less than a month, I went from Member, to Moderator, to Super Moderator, to BANNED! :lol:
that not old rlfans?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

No. The new site www.superleaguefans.com.
1,000 members. About 12 posting!