can i switch to a different name

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
the winky one

Re: can i switch to a different name

Post by the winky one »

sorry gpartin only just seen your message..i tried to pm somebody called mike but got no reply. I want to be called crazychris now...it suits me better i think..and no i don't want to be winkywazzer thankyou, :craz: :craz:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Or Kittwazzock :D :D
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I tried it and clicked update but nothing changed, might be because you're logged in but I'll try later. If you can't log back in at any stage assume its been done.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

ok thanks don't worry if you can't do it :thum:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

gpartin wrote:I tried it and clicked update but nothing changed, might be because you're logged in but I'll try later. If you can't log back in at any stage assume its been done.
I don't think we can, it has to be Mike. Might be easiest to just start a new account.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

GeoffN wrote:
gpartin wrote:I tried it and clicked update but nothing changed, might be because you're logged in but I'll try later. If you can't log back in at any stage assume its been done.
I don't think we can, it has to be Mike. Might be easiest to just start a new account.
Yeah, it looks like it, gives he option to do it and update but doesn't actually do anything.

Sorry Winky!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

the winky one

Post by the winky one »

ok thank you just have to stick with winky :D :D
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

just tried to re-register to change my user name, won't let me do it and i ended up making things worse, i ended up with a different password, but can't change my name....better leave things alone. :hehe: :hehe:
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Why change it ? We have become used to your user name. It identifies you to all of us and would only cause confusion to people like myself. Who would think to ourselves what have we done or said that might cause The Wonkey One to leave the forum. Stay as you are Winkey we love you just the way you are. No it's not the bloody lyrics from a bloody song before anyone points out the similarity. :D
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Thank you Kooch...but i'm afraid they are the lyrics to a song..... :wink: :wink: I'll stay as i am then eh?