Preds Game

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
TrueBlueWarrior

Preds Game

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Can anyone have a go at the preds game or is it only certain posters?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Preds Game

Also I have saved a little picture to go under my name but it is not showing, any help would be appreciated.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

Sorted the pic, as you can see, but still need advice on the original post, cheers.
TrueBlueWarrior

Having said that the pic keeps disappearing!!!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Hi TrueBlue

As the season is now part way thru, it is pointless joining the preds league. It starts prior to the first game of the season & the subscription costs £5 for the year.

You can obviously join in with it but your predictions will only be for yourself & won't be counted on the leader board.

Details are posted as to the rules etc before the start of the season

Josie :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Having said that the pic keeps disappearing!!!!!
Not sure what is happening with your pic tho' :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Thankyou Josie for the info, I will just leave predictions for fun and hopefully join in next year competitively! My pic seems to be fine now hopefully! Thanks again.