Question from mickh

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
mickh

Question from mickh

Post by mickh »

Whilst not coming on the discussion board much, I put a question to the administrators yesterday evening as to why 2 Topics that I put on the "Web Warriors" forum page were taken off, titled "Ticket Sales", they were relevant to the days information. I also asked why no pm. (at least) was sent to explain. As I later found out there is another Ticket headline on the "Other Topics" forum but the comments were not merged?
A) Why has the "Ticket information" topic authored by the lady been left on the "Other Topics" board or, was it put there by an administrator? As it was relevant and important to the day's procedings?
B) Is their a problem with putting a topic on the "Warriors" pages?
C) Is there a "pecking order" one must join to "Topic" comment on the "Warriors" page?
Thank you, I would like to know an answer as to this disturbing trend on this excellent website.
Mick
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Question from mickh

Post by Mike »

Hi

I cna't see the Ticket Sales thread on offtopic. I didn't see your thread either - anyone delete this?

Mike
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote:Hi

I cna't see the Ticket Sales thread on offtopic. I didn't see your thread either - anyone delete this?

Mike
No, it was merged with the Semi final confirmed thread
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
mickh

Post by mickh »

Thanks Mike for replying, my mistake regards deletion, the "Tickets" topic authored by the lady about slow tickets was put in the "Away Board" for some reason, not "Other Topics" as I suggested.
My contribution about Tickets was put in the "Semi-Final Confirmed" Topic for reasons unknown, no wonder I couldn't get involved with any follow up.
No worries, I'm still confused though.