Historical Attendance Figure

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
stevowarrior

Historical Attendance Figure

Post by stevowarrior »

I'm just in the process of touching up a scanned copy of a crowd picture from the Wigan v Warrington game at Central Park on the 9th April 1949. Does anyone know the official attendance figure. The caption across the bottom of the picture reads " 42*** RECORD CROWD CENTRAL PARK WIGAN WARRINGTON RL ALL TICKET 9.4.49"
I will post picture for those interested in finding a relative, lol, my mums on the front fence.
the winky one

Re: Historical Attendance Figure

Post by the winky one »

stevowarrior wrote:I'm just in the process of touching up a scanned copy of a crowd picture from the Wigan v Warrington game at Central Park on the 9th April 1949. Does anyone know the official attendance figure. The caption across the bottom of the picture reads " 42*** RECORD CROWD CENTRAL PARK WIGAN WARRINGTON RL ALL TICKET 9.4.49"
I will post picture for those interested in finding a relative, lol, my mums on the front fence.
I've pm this to Stevo for anyone that's interested its