IT help please..

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
KaylaRobbo

IT help please..

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Hi All.
I was just having a look at my profile as I just set it up quickly when I joined the forum and didn't go into too much detail on the set up and I see that a few have you have assigned images.
When I try and assign one it never uploads the file. It lets me browse for a file and select it but there is no button to upload the image and when I refresh it just deletes the file. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks
Wigan_forever1985

Re: IT help please..

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

your image you are uploading must be no bigger than 128x128 pixels

you can use paint to check pixel size of an image if youre unsure in the bottom bar it shows you 2 numbers seperated by a comma this is pixel by pixel

does that make sense?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

If you select the info and FAQ section of the forum, oyu may find the answers you are looking for
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
KaylaRobbo

Post by KaylaRobbo »

Thanks for your help guys. The picture was too many pixels as suggested. Changed pic and now its sorted.