Stadium seats

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Lancs_lad

Stadium seats

Post by Lancs_lad »

Hi
I'm a new user & just need a bit of info if poss. I was having a look round the Warriors web site thinking about purchasing a ticket for next season. I managed to access a page that let you hover over the seat to see if it was available, price etc.. I can't seem to find the page anymore, does anyone know if this facility has been removed or is it now just for existing members? Looking forward to next season & enjoying reading the posts. (Blackpool lad but all relatives are Wiganers)
cpwigan

Re: Stadium seats

Post by cpwigan »

Others may know better BUT I think you have to wait for the renewal deadline to pass for that option to reappear ALTHOUGH I presume new ST holders must be able to purchase seats that were empty last season NOW over the phone / in person.

Several Blackpool RL fans. There is a group that travel together but more to big RL games.

Oh just checled I think you need to create an online account and then you should hopefully be ok
Lancs_lad

Re: Stadium seats

Post by Lancs_lad »

OK Thanks for the info. Suspected as much. I'll have another look and see about creating the account.
Cheers