Site Registration

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Mike
Site Admin

Site Registration

Post by Mike »

I have recently noticed that the email sending functionality of the site has been broken since our last server move a few months ago.

Unfortunately this has prevented new accounts from being successfully registered. I have manually activated accounts for people who have contacted me and I have now fixed the email issue.

If you have had problems registering with the site in the recent past, please try again and you should successfully receive an email. Alternatively, email me at mike@wiganwarriorsfans.com and I can manually activate your account.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Owd Codger

Re: Site Registration

Post by Owd Codger »

Mike

Thanks for telling posters that they will be banned, if for example they call others insulting names etc.

I may have different opinions to many who dominate the website, but I never call other people names like 'stupid' and questioned their 'IQ' as one person suggested for daring to disagree with one of his opinions.

Some time ago, I was banned for two weeks for saying something about another poster, but at no time did I include any form of comment relating to the person's level of intelligence as been the case with myself and indeed others on occasions.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Site Registration

Post by Mike »

This is just the sort of post that will lead to bans.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐