the law

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
furby666

the law

Post by furby666 »

With regard to my email received from Josie Andrews an offical on this site it appears I shall be taking legal advice.This site is needs to take care when sending emails all but accuses people of lies.I will not except being treated in such a manner.To say I was shocked to be treated that way is beyond words.You will not receive any emails but from my legal advisor recorded del.
To have my details taken off when all I did was to correct someone who was being insulting to me!Yet his comments are ok?Why? Then I receive note from J. Andrews suggesting I was not being truthful what would be the point of that? Thisis all wrong I look at some comments on here and the words used leave a lot to be desired but they are ok and mine are all removed. Unfair and calling me a liar I am not a liar and stronly object to her attitude!!!
josie andrews

Re: the law

Post by josie andrews »

furby666 wrote:With regard to my email received from Josie Andrews an offical on this site it appears I shall be taking legal advice.This site is needs to take care when sending emails all but accuses people of lies.I will not except being treated in such a manner.To say I was shocked to be treated that way is beyond words.You will not receive any emails but from my legal advisor recorded del.
I have never said you were telling lies. In reply to your post re Lee Mossop I disagreed with you as did others regarding him 'snubbing' you.

And FYI it was a PM in answer to a question you posed on the forum and I was nothing but polite.

You have been nothing but argumentative & are over-reacting in your reply
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Also, I do not hide behind a keyboard with an alias. I don't know who you are & quite frankly I do not care.

You were ridiculed when you first started to use the site, to which I removed threads which I thought at the time was quite unsuitable aimed at you from another poster

So do not think you are treated any differently with regards to your posts.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

furby666 wrote:With regard to my email received from Josie Andrews an offical on this site it appears I shall be taking legal advice.This site is needs to take care when sending emails all but accuses people of lies.I will not except being treated in such a manner.To say I was shocked to be treated that way is beyond words.You will not receive any emails but from my legal advisor recorded del.
:lol:
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I seriously don't think a forum is for you!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Thread locked, please don't discuss legal action on the boards. Its potentially illegal...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐