Having to Log-In twice.

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Post Reply
Panchitta Marra
Posts: 6206
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:24 pm

Having to Log-In twice.

Post by Panchitta Marra » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:56 pm

I log in to the site and get the home page, no problem.
When I press option for "user Forums", it kicks me out and I have to re log back in.
Why!!

The booze hound
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:05 am

Re: Having to Log-In twice.

Post by The booze hound » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Panchitta Marra wrote:I log in to the site and get the home page, no problem.
When I press option for "user Forums", it kicks me out and I have to re log back in.
Why!!
I've been living with this problem for a while now!

jobo
Posts: 2775
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Re: Having to Log-In twice.

Post by jobo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:01 pm

It seems to happen on my iphone. Think after you've logged in, visit the page you want then refresh the page and voilà, you're logged in.

Works for me.

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Having to Log-In twice.

Post by Mike » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:00 am

Can you tell me the browser version and OS please?

Panchitta Marra
Posts: 6206
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:24 pm

Re: Having to Log-In twice.

Post by Panchitta Marra » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 pm

Mike wrote:Can you tell me the browser version and OS please?
Sorry Mike that's waisted on me.
I use a Samsung S6 Edge.

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5175
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Having to Log-In twice.

Post by Mike » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:34 pm

Are you looking at the mobile version or the full version of the site?

Its likely because you are on mobile that your phone is just remembering the page before you logged in to save downloading it again. It shouldn't be doing that because its being told not to, but mobile browsers often ignore that to save data. Refreshing the page once you are on the forums will almost certainly work.

Also, try http://m.wiganwarriorsfans.com for a quick loading mobile version of the site.

Panchitta Marra
Posts: 6206
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:24 pm

Re: Having to Log-In twice.

Post by Panchitta Marra » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Mike wrote:Are you looking at the mobile version or the full version of the site?

Its likely because you are on mobile that your phone is just remembering the page before you logged in to save downloading it again. It shouldn't be doing that because its being told not to, but mobile browsers often ignore that to save data. Refreshing the page once you are on the forums will almost certainly work.

Also, try http://m.wiganwarriorsfans.com for a quick loading mobile version of the site.
Hi Mike, I'm gonna go to user Forums first then log in and it's sorted.
I'll try the mobile link you've sent,
thanks Mike.

Post Reply