Site outage

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Fujiman

Re: Site outage

Post by Fujiman »

Great work getting site back and up.
billyc38

Post by billyc38 »

Felt like i'd lost my right arm...I go to your site everynight before going bobos...I'm so glad you managed to sort things tthanks for all your hard work
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Well done Mike there right you don't know what your missing till its gone. Tried reading rlfans a few times not anywhere near this site keep it up and thanks.
As for you doc God you must have been desperate. Redvee that site puts a whole new meaning to bitter nasty and gutless . :D :D
Jake

Post by Jake »

Big thanks Mike for getting everything up and running really missed it last week when the site was down.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

Appreciate the hard work. This site is as important as the club for us in the legion of the lost (that's the South of England.)

Great to have you back.
bonnieboy

Post by bonnieboy »

Thanks for getting it back on,i asked one bloke and he said his was still on so i just thought it was mine.
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Thanks for all your efforts Mike, must have been extremely time consuming. Appreciate that.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Cheers Mike, it’s good to talk......to everyone again.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards