Magic Weekend Tickets

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
wigtop

Magic Weekend Tickets

Post by wigtop »

Just tried to buy Magic Weekend Tickets through the web site as instructed. No joy! Tried to ring the club shop, no joy! Eventually left a message on the general enquiries number and was rung back to be informed that they are having problems with the website and to try in a couple of days. Also I was told they are waiting of more ticket deliveries from the RFL!!!! I am not making this up!!! :roll:
josie andrews

Re: Magic Weekend Tickets

Post by josie andrews »

wigtop wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:49 pm Just tried to buy Magic Weekend Tickets through the web site as instructed. No joy! Tried to ring the club shop, no joy! Eventually left a message on the general enquiries number and was rung back to be informed that they are having problems with the website and to try in a couple of days. Also I was told they are waiting of more ticket deliveries from the RFL!!!! I am not making this up!!! :roll:
The shop is closed due to refurbishment & it does say, only on social media mind you, that:
𝗧𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼: 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱

Please note that due to upgrades to our Robin Park Arena store and our online retail system, tickets for Magic Weekend are currently unavailable until 10am on Monday 20th June.

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... 11846?s=12
Hope this helps 🙂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I know this is poor. I bought mine months ago. Came last week. I have tried to buy 3 more for the last week just says can't get to it. But if you go onto any other ticket for any other game no problem. Can't work that one out refurbishment or not this is a phone order. Not good. Also is it just me but other tickets no problem but magic tickets not available till 20th and 50% deal ends 27th.
wigtop

Post by wigtop »

Still unable to buy tickets, notwithstanding latest information regarding availability after 10am 20th June.!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

wigtop wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:27 pm Still unable to buy tickets, notwithstanding latest information regarding availability after 10am 20th June.!!!
Will try and find out for you tomorrow what the problem is 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Just been told by someone who’s been down to the club today that Wigan are waiting for a batch of tkts from RFL should be in next couple of days then they’ll be back on sale
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Got mine this morning,coach travel too.
wigtop

Post by wigtop »

Still can't see magic weekend tickets on the Warriors web site. Went down to the club shop this morning to collect a pre ordered item and was initially told magic tickets only available on line. However one of the kind sales assistant indicated that she would sort tickets out for me after she had dealt with a previous customer. She had to go "upstairs" and came back with the tickets I wanted. Result. I said I could not seem to buy tickets on line and somehow she showed me on her laptop that they were available. I must be looking in the wrong place! :oops:
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Yes there on now just bought 3 more