Wigan squad for Huddersfield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah
Posts: 1994
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Wigan squad for Huddersfield

Post by Charriots Offiah »

lucky 13 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:52 am Most of their spine was playing we looked clunky.
Not sure if everyone will agree my strongest 17 for us is.
Field
French
KPP. Bibby final
Thornley
Marshall
Cust
Smith (goal Kicking)
Singo
Powell/O'Neil not much in it. O'Neil final
Byrne
Batty
Faz
Smithies.
Ellis
Havard
Mago
Tommy (gives us options at Half hooker)shorocks final

I make that we had three players starting against Giants out of our strongest line up. Probably 10 from that team start the final.
I agree, I think the team for the final will mirror the semi-final if they are all fit.
pedro
Posts: 4998
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Wigan squad for Huddersfield

Post by pedro »

lucky 13 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:52 am Most of their spine was playing we looked clunky.
Not sure if everyone will agree my strongest 17 for us is.
Field
French
KPP. Bibby final
Thornley
Marshall
Cust
Smith (goal Kicking)
Singo
Powell/O'Neil not much in it. O'Neil final
Byrne
Batty
Faz
Smithies.
Ellis
Havard
Mago
Tommy (gives us options at Half hooker)shorocks final

I make that we had three players starting against Giants out of our strongest line up. Probably 10 from that team start the final.
3? French, Bibby, Thornley, Singleton, Smith and O Neill....thats 6 out of 13, 9 out of 17
josie andrews
Posts: 29816
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Wigan squad for Huddersfield

Post by josie andrews »

Our players missing for the Huddersfield, 2 injured one suspended

Field
Marshall
Cust
Farrell
Bateman
Smithies
Byrne

Leuluai
KPP
Powell
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.
pedro
Posts: 4998
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Wigan squad for Huddersfield

Post by pedro »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:22 pm Our players missing for the Huddersfield, 2 injured one suspended

Field
Marshall
Cust
Farrell
Bateman
Smithies
Byrne

Leuluai
KPP
Powell
Yeah butt the list had O Neill and Bibby on with KPP and Powell
josie andrews
Posts: 29816
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan
Contact:

Re: Wigan squad for Huddersfield

Post by josie andrews »

pedro wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:15 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:22 pm Our players missing for the Huddersfield, 2 injured one suspended

Field
Marshall
Cust
Farrell
Bateman
Smithies
Byrne

Leuluai
KPP
Powell
Yeah butt the list had O Neill and Bibby on with KPP and Powell
Which list?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.
pedro
Posts: 4998
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Wigan squad for Huddersfield

Post by pedro »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:11 pm
pedro wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:15 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:22 pm Our players missing for the Huddersfield, 2 injured one suspended

Field
Marshall
Cust
Farrell
Bateman
Smithies
Byrne

Leuluai
KPP
Powell
Yeah butt the list had O Neill and Bibby on with KPP and Powell
Which list?

Most of their spine was playing we looked clunky.
Not sure if everyone will agree my strongest 17 for us is.
Field
French
KPP. Bibby final
Thornley
Marshall
Cust
Smith (goal Kicking)
Singo
Powell/O'Neil not much in it. O'Neil final
Byrne
Batty
Faz
Smithies.
Ellis
Havard
Mago
Tommy (gives us options at Half hooker)shorocks final

I make that we had three players starting against Giants out of our strongest line up. Probably 10 from that team start the final.
Post Reply