Coming soon: 2023 season tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Coming soon: 2023 season tickets

Post by josie andrews »

2023 season tickets coming soon.

Renewal letters have now been sent out.

Key dates below.

Wigan Warriors 2023 season tickets are coming soon.

After a memorable 150th Year in the Club’s history, join us for 2023 as the Cherry and Whites aim to defend the Challenge Cup and improve on second place and Semi Final finish in Super League.

“The support has been magnificent,” says Head Coach Matt Peet. “It gives our team the passion and dedication to perform in front of the Warriors faithful. As a new coach, the first time you hear the fans it’s special, and you want to keep experiencing it. The fans are crucial in our success on the field, and we look forward to your support next season.”

For Season Ticket Holders who signed up to our Auto Renewal payment scheme for 2023, the payment date has already passed (Wednesday 17th August 2022) and payments have been processed. You do not need to do anything as your seat is secured for next year and you will receive your season card and confirmation shortly.

Renewal letters to Season Ticket Holders have now been sent out. If you have not yet received yours, please contact the DW Stadium Ticket Office by emailing ticketoffice@dwstadium.com or calling 01942 311111. The renewal deadline to secure your seat for 2023 is Wednesday 30th November 2022.

2023 season tickets will go on sale from 9am on Monday 26th September 2022, with the Early Bird deadline set for Friday 30th December. Stay tuned for details on prices, benefits and how to buy when season tickets go on sale.

Here are the key dates regarding 2023 season tickets:

Auto Renewal payment date: Wednesday 17th August 2022
On sale/renew: 9am, Monday 26th September 2022
Renewal deadline: Wednesday 30th November 2022
Early Bird deadline: Friday 30th December 2022

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/09/ ... n-tickets/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Re: Coming soon: 2023 season tickets

Post by fozzieskem »

All bought and paid for roll on February
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I subscribed to the auto renewal scheme in August or whenever it was advertised, for next season. My payment has already gone out, I'm guessing I don't need to do anything else now?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:00 am I subscribed to the auto renewal scheme in August or whenever it was advertised, for next season. My payment has already gone out, I'm guessing I don't need to do anything else now?
No.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:00 am I subscribed to the auto renewal scheme in August or whenever it was advertised, for next season. My payment has already gone out, I'm guessing I don't need to do anything else now?
No just sit back and enjoy the savings.😀😀