POWELL!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: POWELL!!

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:21 pm Congratulations to Sam Powell for well-deserved call up and recognition of his abilities.

For those who disagree, look on the bright side - you've got someone to blame when we get whupped by the Aussies again. I'm sure this thread can keep growing to accommodate 763 more repetitions of the list of reasons that he's no good, a list our regular readers know by heart.
nice try :D
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:57 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:16 pm Wane must of read this forum and decided to troll some people

Sam Powell added to England squad :lol:
I genuinely think there’s some sentiment in this from wane giving Powell a run so he can get a cap
Fridays game v Fiji isn’t classed a test match so no Caps to be won.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

up the junction wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:26 pm
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:57 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:16 pm Wane must of read this forum and decided to troll some people

Sam Powell added to England squad :lol:
I genuinely think there’s some sentiment in this from wane giving Powell a run so he can get a cap
Fridays game v Fiji isn’t classed a test match so no Caps to be won.
Is that still the rule? I thought you would still get a cap regardless as long as it’s a sanctioned match - even in a friendly.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

medlocke wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:27 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:21 pm Congratulations to Sam Powell for well-deserved call up and recognition of his abilities.

For those who disagree, look on the bright side - you've got someone to blame when we get whupped by the Aussies again. I'm sure this thread can keep growing to accommodate 763 more repetitions of the list of reasons that he's no good, a list our regular readers know by heart.
Praise from the master!
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:40 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:27 pm

Praise from the master!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Has anyone got odds for over and unders 0.5 to make a run ?. Expecting short odds but worth a punt on the basis maybe both markers collapse and there’s a massive gap
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I’m happy for Sam to get a run out for England I think it’s something he will cherish regardless of who they are playing and be interesting to see him in a non wigan team albeit coached by a ex wigan coach
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

What happens if he plays and has a good game? That would be an amusing scenario, however unlikely.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

This thread is longer than War and Peace now it does not matter what is said here he has a place in the Wigan team as long as he wants it
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

pearsy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:44 pm This thread is longer than War and Peace now it does not matter what is said here he has a place in the Wigan team as long as he wants it
So where's his place in the team if O'Neill's outplaying him every week?

Or are you admitting that he doesn't need to play well to get into the team as the gist of the thread suggests?
Back by demand.