Wigan announce amazing ticket sales for Easter derby

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
endoman

Re: Wigan announce amazing ticket sales for Easter derby

Post by endoman »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:23 pm
endoman wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:17 pm Thanks Josie, 40 minutes hold on the phone, get through and am told they have just gone gone back for sale online, and indeed they have, so that's where I bought mine.
Sorry about that, didn’t come on here till late today & that was the answer when I spoke to my friend at the club who deals with ticket sales.
Not your fault at all, literally was told that she had just put them back on sale before she picked up the phone. At least folk stand a chance of getting some now.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

endoman wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:31 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:23 pm
endoman wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:17 pm Thanks Josie, 40 minutes hold on the phone, get through and am told they have just gone gone back for sale online, and indeed they have, so that's where I bought mine.
Sorry about that, didn’t come on here till late today & that was the answer when I spoke to my friend at the club who deals with ticket sales.
Not your fault at all, literally was told that she had just put them back on sale before she picked up the phone. At least folk stand a chance of getting some now.
Probably because I brought up the problem fans were having buying online 😊

I’ve sent you a PM.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Mickw wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:27 am The fair weather once a year fans are turning out for their annual fixture, they'll be gone 10 minutes from time if we're not winning.
They must be way behind the curve on just how awful the team and the club is eh?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

21000 tickets sold so far 😊👏🏼👏🏼
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

22000 up to now! Well done 👏🏼👏🏼
chris1234

Post by chris1234 »

Evening, don’t know if this is the right place to post, but I’m after one single adult ticket for the south stand for Good Friday. Someone mentioned a few had been for sale on here, can anyone help me out? I will collect and give cash on collection
Cheers
RichardMathers @ MichaelJones86: don't bother coming then u nerd... or how's about u introduce yourself to me face to face you keyboard warrior?

MichaelJones86 @ RichardMathers: you would probably drop me, you drop everything else. Can't wait for Brett hodgson. Bellend
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

chris1234 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:26 pm Evening, don’t know if this is the right place to post, but I’m after one single adult ticket for the south stand for Good Friday. Someone mentioned a few had been for sale on here, can anyone help me out? I will collect and give cash on collection
Cheers
You could enquire at the ticket office! I’ve heard there are a few single seats in the West stand, I think maybe the odd one somewhere. Are you on the ticketing database?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I notice on Facebook it’s up to 22k now going to be a big un I think
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:01 pm I notice on Facebook it’s up to 22k now going to be a big un I think
Don’t go on FB anymore, but I did go on early one morning last week, I just had a funny feeling that I needed to. And on my page or whatever they call it now, saw a post just to see that a friends Father, who I was good friends with, had passed away the day before 😢
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

23000 tickets so far