All-time greats

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

All-time greats

Post by Mike »

Thanks for your votes on who should be included on the all-time greats page of this site. Shaun Edwards won for those of you who didn't know.I would like you to come up with some nominations for next year. The player should be retired from the game, definately no current Wigan players, and played for Wigan for a while during their career. Apart from that, I think I'm looking for players that have given something special to our club, not really players like Brett Kenny, who were extra special but only here for a brief period and made their reputations elsewhere. Anyway, that's something that you will decide in the end.Look forward to seeing you nominations. I think this is a good opportunity for any older readers of this site to remind us all why the stars of the past that they remember were so good.Here's a list of the people who were included in last years vote that didn't make it:Eric AshtonFred GriffithsBrian NordgrenMartin OffiahJohnny Ring
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: All-time greats

Post by Mike »

Frano Botica gets my nomination. Great player and great kicker
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: All-time greats

Post by Mike »

Henry gets my vote!!!!!!!rousey....
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: All-time greats

Post by Mike »

no we said good players not the worst. even though i no u r bein sarcastic. but no just don't put them names on here!!! unless it is 4 the worst players!!!!!!!rousey....
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: All-time greats

Post by Mike »

Sorry fellas, you all appear to have overlooked the great Paul Koloi and Doc Murray.........
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Re: Re: All-time greats

Post by Mike »

Jason Robinson?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐