GANSON A JOKE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc

Re: GANSON A JOKE

Post by doc »

Yeah we were bad but Ganson is bent. 24-31 with a roll on and coming back in to the game he gives two dubious penalties in quick succession and puts us back on our own line just in time for Jones to come on and win them the match.

The man shouldn't ref another Wigan game in his life as he obviously can't control his stains bias!
jerseyman

Post by jerseyman »

But when the tackles really matter as there second try today he was woefully out of place. He is simply not goo enough
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

The_Bad_Guy posted:
look guys ok ganson is crap but lets be honest we could have had doris or psycho here as ref and we'd have still lost.

no fire
id have been a better ref than ganson though :lol:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Ganson is indeed crap. However, we lost that game. Quality teams can cope with crap referees. We have only ourselves to blame. We knew what to expect from Saints No 1 fan. We simply did not do it.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ganson is awful, however, you can't exactly blame him if we keep knocking on and tackling players round their foreheads can we?

we lost the game throguh lack of effort, no desire and mistakes/school boy errors.

jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

medlocke posted:
jerseyman posted:
As long as we think Lockers and Hock are good enough we will aways be second rate
I do agree, however loads of other members will stick up for them, after all Lockers made 52 tackles in one game :eusa18:
Well not this one!! I've changed my tune completely and am sick of defending Lockers and the others. We are a very poor team that is in effect abusing the incredible support that it is their honour to have.

Combine this with the increasing anti-Wigan attitude pervading other clubs, their fans and the media and I have had enough. We nearly crashed on the way home through being distracted by scum in Wolves shirts abusing us off the footbridge!

I understand Saints and Leigh's hatred as local rivalry. I even understand Cas feel that they have a grievance, but what did we ever do to Wolves?

The final staw has been our performance but I must say that Wolves letting their official club mascot show favouritism by parading on the pitch and on TV in a Catalans shirt is nothing short of disgraceful.

So that's it for me. No more season tickets, corporate do's or anything. At least I had the satisfaction of walking up to Mo and asking when was he going to do the decent thing. The coward wouldn't even look me in the eye. I would have had more respect if he had told me to **** off. :angry:
SAINTTILLIDIE

Post by SAINTTILLIDIE »

HEE HEE Laughin my ass off at you lot!! Let me guess you were robbed by the ref, and catalans were rubbish!! Get to NL1 where you belong 1111
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Have to say that one or two of their trys did come acouple of playe after we supposedly knocked on, in reality you could see that they were ball steels with 2 or 3 in the tackle, i'm not saying we would have won, but you can't help but think, if we had had Thaler on the pitch would they have recieved the knock ons?, another thing that pissed me off was when Fletch was tackled by a couple and Guisset came in with a high shot right in front of Ganson which resulted in a spilled ball, they where given the knock on, when it shouyld have been a wigan penalty on their try line, then we see Lockers tackle some one in the second half, his arm slid off the other players chest and wound up high, penalty right in to the frogs, on the replay it was nothing :angry:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

nice try, hope you enjyoed your stay on the www.wigan-warriors.com message board.

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

SAINTTILLIDIE posted:
Which will hopefully be soon...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------