GANSON A JOKE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jammie

GANSON A JOKE

Post by jammie »

after watching the firt half i know who ganson want's his home town club to play he is a JOKE :angry: :angry: :angry:
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

- psycho -

Re: GANSON A JOKE

Post by - psycho - »

don't blame the ref, so he gets decisions wrong, big deal. we are losing because we are playing bad.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Pompey Warrior

Post by Pompey Warrior »

Its not Gansons fault. Its Wigan playing "carry on rugby" thats the problem...
jammie

Post by jammie »

GRANTED BUT HOW MANY FORWARD PASSES HAS HE MISSED,YES WE ARE CRAP BUT CRAP REFFEREING DOESN'T HELP
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

How many high tackles and ball steals has he missed, granted we have been pathetic for the first 3 quarters, but this guy needs knee capping, he is that SHIT :exc: :angry:
jerseyman

Post by jerseyman »

Ganson is shit and a stains man but lets not put it out of prospective . We have been hit with a salary cap I didnt think we paid donkeys that much
Banksy

Post by Banksy »

Ganson is shit but we can't blame him for us playing like bloody clowns.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Ganson is a crap referee - this isn't exactly brand new news to anyone. Rob aside; I don't think that anyone of here has any doubts as to what type of person he is.

That said, he isn't the reason we lost today. He may have missed ball steals and high shots; but there is only so much blame you can lay at the door of a fat scouser. If anyone was hoping that we would get a fair run of it with him in charge then they must be losing it. We knew how he would ref and should have been ready for it

The bottom line is we were useless - you can't turn up for 20 minutes and expect to win. By the time we showed some effort we were already to far behind and had to play suicide rugby.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
jerseyman

Post by jerseyman »

As long as we think Lockers and Hock are good enough we will aways be second rate
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jerseyman posted:
As long as we think Lockers and Hock are good enough we will aways be second rate
I do agree, however loads of other members will stick up for them, after all Lockers made 52 tackles in one game :eusa18: