Feka and Hansen

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warrior4eva

Feka and Hansen

Post by Warrior4eva »

Both banned for one match for there involvement in the fight on Friday.

Both will miss Hull Kr match.

Who will nobby replace them with?
ancientnloyal

Re: Feka and Hansen

Post by ancientnloyal »

Thank god big Fek wont miss the Saints game

Hansen - Hill
Paleaaesina - OCarroll/Prescott
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Nicola#Warriors

Post by Nicola#Warriors »

i assume he will start bailey at 2nd row with hock if he's back, if not i don't know. and then fielden and fletcher props with prescott/o'carroll on the bench

roo67

Post by roo67 »

just read on sky sports that danny sculthorpe has not got a ban for stiking an opponent.how can we have 2 players with good records banned and a player with a patchy record at best gets off. also with no salford player ivolved at the hearing does this mean they were hitting each other?
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

Feka - O'carroll
Hansen - hill

Fletch + Fielden at prop, o#carroll + hill on bench, we should have enough skill to beat hull kr with the likes of barrett, leuluai etc, Feka will be missed but he shouldnt change the game we should be winning these games if we dnt we cnt say 'ohh its because feka wasnt playin'
To be the best
you have to beat the best
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:conf: The RFL are mystifying

As I recall Wigan and Salford players traded punches. Yet only Wigan players are even asked to answer a charge and found guilty.

As Roo mentions, Danny Sculthorpe, a serial offender is found guilty of striking BUT no punishment.

Why even punish players for throwing handbags at each other
jammie

Post by jammie »

here we go again the rfl on a let's do wigan down mission,let's try and disrupt wigan any way we can.come rfl it's getting boreing now :sly: :sly:
English by birth. Wigan by the grace of God.

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cpwigan posted:

As I recall Wigan and Salford players traded punches. Yet only Wigan players are even asked to answer a charge and found guilty.

As Roo mentions, Danny Sculthorpe, a serial offender is found guilty of striking BUT no punishment.
Hansen and Feka went out of their way to join in a fight that did not initially involve them. The RFL does not like this.

If Sculthorpe had done the same then yes there is a problem with that decision.

However if he was involved in the initial incident such as reacting to a punch thrown at him they take a more lenient view.

That said given our players have no bad disciplinary record I think a ban is a bit much as often far worse offences see players getting let off because they are not considered dirty.

Dave

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The Morrison ban takes some wweighing up too. 3 matches to zero :conf:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaveO posted:
cpwigan posted:

Hansen and Feka went out of their way to join in a fight that did not initially involve them. The RFL does not like this.

That's pretty much how I saw it at the time.
The original incident involved DV & Littler, both of whom were sin-binned but otherwise unpunished.