Walker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Walker

Post by Panchitta Marra »

shawcross da warrior posted:
no no no wrong wrong wrong it says are EXPECTED that doesnt meen it has happend because on deadline day skysports said that manchester united ( best footy team ever) were expected to sign defoe and he had a medical which didnt happen and he didnt come so the dream is still alive people have faith........
Oh no no no, please let Hull KR sign him, that dream you have would be a nightmare if we signed him. He is lazy, slow, and not good enough to strengthen our team.
Warrior4eva

Post by Warrior4eva »

medlocke posted:

We have Fielden and he is the best prop in the country, a world class player, others will come

Medlocke,

When you are the best prop forward in 2005 how long can you keep that mantle before you lose it. Since Fielden came to Wigan he is certainly not still the best prop in the country.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

At this stage I refuse to panic re signings. It may be that we have players lined up. It may also be that certain agents link Wigan to their players to inflate interest / wages.

:conf: I am intriguied / mystified how Hull KR are able to sign all these players though. Not sure how many they have released BUT they have signed several. Some players must be on very decent money too. Webster and Cooke will be. Here is an interesting point re Webster. Hull KR agreed to appoint his brother as an academy coach. I bet that is not counted in the cap.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan posted:
Here is an interesting point re Webster. Hull KR agreed to appoint his brother as an academy coach. I bet that is not counted in the cap.
What! Kevin is set to be their Academy Coach?

[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He may as well be :)

Webster bro looks very much like the scrum half who insisted KR gave him a post when he came.
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Lets wait and see if it was 2 or 3 weeks off the start of the season then yes worry but we have not finished this one yet , the HKR team will be better next year and it looks like every time a player is up for grabs they are in with a bid , they pushed the price for King through the roof and now looks like Walker will be on an extra 20 grand plus from what he would have got from us we are rite not to over pay just hope it works out we get some decent players only time will tell.
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!