Walker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jimmybob2006

Walker

Post by jimmybob2006 »

Gone to H.K.R beaten Wigan for his services again press conference later day.What is going on!!!!!!
WxmWarrior

Re: Walker

Post by WxmWarrior »

PC from Hull or us?
"[img]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7545 ... orsxt9.jpg[/img]"

"...try the veal, I'm here all week.."

shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

no no no wrong wrong wrong it says are EXPECTED that doesnt meen it has happend because on deadline day skysports said that manchester united ( best footy team ever) were expected to sign defoe and he had a medical which didnt happen and he didnt come so the dream is still alive people have faith........
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

shawcross da warrior posted:
no no no wrong wrong wrong it says are EXPECTED that doesnt meen it has happend because on deadline day skysports said that manchester united ( best footy team ever) were expected to sign defoe and he had a medical which didnt happen and he didnt come so the dream is still alive people have faith........
its happened Shawky!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior posted:
shawcross da warrior posted:
its happened Shawky!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 992635.stm
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Absolutely disgraceful,we seem to be making no effort to sign any one and to make matters worse it appears that no top players want to come to Wigan anymore.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I do feel as though we aren't making any effort although if kr have just offered him aloud of cash then they can have him because although I want recrutment I dont want points deduction
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

old hooker posted:
Absolutely disgraceful,we seem to be making no effort to sign any one and to make matters worse it appears that no top players want to come to Wigan anymore.
We have Fielden and he is the best prop in the country, a world class player, others will come
standishwarrior

Post by standishwarrior »

medlocke posted:
old hooker posted:
We have Fielden and he is the best prop in the country, a world class player, others will come

think he's forgot about barrett as well!it seems like we want to sign players but either they are demanding to much or it seems in walkers case bath wanted to much to buy out his contract!
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

It may in Walkers case be more of the we were giving him 80grand a year HKR have offered over 100grand a year over 3 seasons can't blame him or us he is not worth that amount :blush:
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!