Ryan Girdler

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Ryan Girdler

Post by Mike »

I think that wigan should make a move for ryan girdler. he is the best centre in the world without doubt!he has everything a centre needs, he can also kick!!i know that it is highly unlikely we will get him but wigan should go in for him whilst he is still young. he is only about 24 and is at his peak.we should sell connolly whilst we can still get a few bob for him. Girdler has matured well and has a lot of experience for his age.it would be great for wigan to sign him!!!i rate him highly, as he goes older he will even get better and better.he is the new steve renouf of australiawigan should definetley consider him in the near future!!!!he is going to be a world-beater.he is also the best kicker in the world!matthew gidley is also another great centre (only 24 aswell) hes got great hands!!!!girdler in my opinion is a better player but gidley is goodwhat do u all think about girdler and gidley?regards, craig!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Ryan Girdler

Post by Mike »

I don't think we should sign both because I would get the names mixed up.In fact I don't think we should sign either.We should be developing our own young centres who can rival these guys.Not buying yet more Aussies.Dave
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐