Leeds Next Saturday!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Leeds Next Saturday!

Post by josie andrews »

trotski_tgwu wrote:Pmsl you should have seen us at Gemma's after Stains game i was chatting to wee scabs from N Ireland and people were doing a double take as i knew whit steve was saying and no one else did. They heard him talk but couldnt understand him then i replyed to him :lol: :lol: Was like a scene from a comedy show
Francie and Josie by any chance :lol: :lol: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:Pmsl you should have seen us at Gemma's after Stains game i was chatting to wee scabs from N Ireland and people were doing a double take as i knew whit steve was saying and no one else did. They heard him talk but couldnt understand him then i replyed to him :lol: :lol: Was like a scene from a comedy show
Noooo more like Rab C Nesbit speeded up :lol: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

pedro

Post by pedro »

They will have to go next door to get their score board out..
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Ah ... Rab C..... Hey Mary doll :lol: :lol:

Luvved it and City Lights eeeee those were the days the biggest problem I had was hardly any Rugby league I was relegated to uiyawn and the old firm although did enjoy those games. By the way Troski, which side of the road do you walk on ha ha ha was even asked that!! crackers eh :lol: :lol:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Francie and Josie by any chance :lol: :lol: :wink:

Luvved it and City Lights eeeee those were the days the biggest problem I had was hardly any Rugby league I was relegated to uiyawn and the old firm although did enjoy those games. By the way Troski, which side of the road do you walk on ha ha ha was even asked that!! crackers eh :lol: :lol:
The Royal side the Queen's 11 who are beating Celtic as i type :lol:

Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote: Noooo more like Rab C Nesbit speeded up :lol: :lol:

The Royal side the Queen's 11 who are beating Celtic as i type :lol:
I know watching it now myself I'm a finian but still follow follow :wink: people couldn't understand that but hey......does it matter :roll: :roll:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Nope it doesnt thats why i follow RL as sick of all the bigotry & hatred up here. But still support the gers & watch if they are on tv. 12yrs season ticket holder in gd days and bad then just stoped going

Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Used to travel down from Aberdeen to Ibrox loved the Paisley Road went to Coisty's testimonial after he broke his leg playing for Scotland great days then, hardly know any of the players now but still watch when on tv and look how they're doin.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

cpwigan wrote:Hate to be gloomy but :(
I suspect that it is going to be as embarrassing as Good Friday. The M62 back across to Harrogate last night was awash with Whinoes fans and the attendance at Stains was still 1000 below ours so there must have been a severe shortage of Scousers at the game.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

a feinian means irish warrior so i supose that makes me one :lol: just don't tell anyone around here. well done gers