Leeds Next Saturday!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jolleymike

Re: Leeds Next Saturday!

Post by jolleymike »

With no barrett we will get hammered - How ever if the defence holds then we might just keepo the score down but without barrett then we will have no play making idea so it will be a nil.

I hate to be negative but i just cant see who will step up to the mark and produce some plays to get us up the field nevermind over the line.

If barrett plays then we might make a game of it but on Leeds current form i just cant see us beating them, i hope however that i am proven wrong and that we do beat Leeds.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

Thanks for looking tiger, sadly the beeb have pissed off the chinese government and have in turn blacked out a lot of the beebs content from news channels and websites.

Ill give it a try through a UK server i can access so will see what happens

Cheers

TEW
If you can get a UK server tew the link for GMR is http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/ Then you click on the listen live button on the right hand side of the page.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Can't you set up a machine in the UK as a remote desktop and then remote into it from China and access the BBC site from there?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------