GANSON THE CHEAT, LEEDS WERE ROBBED

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

GANSON THE CHEAT, LEEDS WERE ROBBED

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

this will be the comment off friends of mine who i texted after the game last night, that got the message, what a great game but has yet haven,t replied. cant wait to see them, ha ha ha, we're leeds whino's.
stevethegas

Re: GANSON THE CHEAT, LEEDS WE...

Post by stevethegas »

Ganson nearly got the record for the number of penalties a couple of weeks ago. At Leeds however sanity returned and what we got was a decent game. You can accuse him of a lot of things, but not a cheat. He wasn't biased.
I'm not sure about the forward pass that robbed Leeds, but then Colbon almost certainly touched the in goal before touch, so in the end a fair result.
Let's hope some sanity has really come from RLHQ and penalties won't continue to ruin the game. This game was a good example of what we all want - a good game and League points going to Wigan.
Stevethegas
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Youll find that every match a ref will make a decision that went against us but then we will get one in return.

I noticed i think it was jamie peacock knock on in the tackle and he didnt pick it up.

This new offside rule isnt working, its almost like going back an extra metre.

When teams are working the floor, allowing there defence to get back, referees are giving BOTD, to the attacking teams and blowing up for interference.
If teams didnt work the floor then they would end up being caught offside and thats another penatly.

I think they really do need to consider this rule.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
mickh

Post by mickh »

Whilst it has been mentioned about record penalty counts, also, every Super League team is up in arms against referees and the RLHQ, I think sanity has won through at last.
It is not too far off the Millenium Magic weekend, do you think spectators would put up with the tosh referees have been putting us through so far?
Parting with hard earned money to go down there to watch "stop - start".
No, the ticket sales would be well down, and I'm sure they are at this moment, up to now I'm not going, but before last week I would'nt go for a "gold pig".
The HQ must realise it has to put it's house in order to make it's showpiece a success, and keep it's paymasters,(SKY), happy!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It is hurting to say this .... but ....Well done Ganson you had a good game. :eusa2:

Aaaaaaagh :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

The SL headquarters is in Leeds and more than likely all the officials from Red Hall would have been watching the match live .Just a coincidence when Ganson reffed the Leeds/Bradford game it was also a low penalty count .My theory he was under the spotlight w2ith the officials being there.
Spanakopitta

Post by Spanakopitta »

ok so the pass to tommy L was flat at best BUT so was sinfield to Kylie only he's was running across on an angle so it don't look as bad.

swings and roundabouts, bout time something we got a 50 50 call off ganson anyway!

Excellent defence wigan, can't wait til our attack really starts firing :D
GEER EM ONSIDE