according to the website we are playing bradford at widnes???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: according to the website w...

Post by Mike »

Anyone thought of getting into the JJB before Saturday and spraying the pitch with weedkiller? Ideally the stuff that was outlawed some time ago because it was dangerous to human health. That would be fun.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Mike wrote:Anyone thought of getting into the JJB before Saturday and spraying the pitch with weedkiller? Ideally the stuff that was outlawed some time ago because it was dangerous to human health. That would be fun.
What would be even better, would be to spray the pitch with weed killer but in the pattern of our club badge and write Wigan RLFC in huge letters across the pitch.

Must use something that will never allow the grass to grow again, unless it's all dug up and relayed.

Now that would be funny :lol:

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pete&kaz wrote:i think friday is a special day for me to wear my "turning blue my @rse" shirt :lol: :lol:
Get it on Pete this town will never turn blue :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Just write Ancient and Loyal in large letters across the centre circle! That would give the latics more publicity than they've ever had before!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Matthew wrote:Just write Ancient and Loyal in large letters across the centre circle! That would give the latics more publicity than they've ever had before!
and put me in the frame :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
weststandguy

Post by weststandguy »

Yeah,lets vandalise the pitch,so we can take the mantle of hooligans away from football fans and place it directly on the laps of RL fans,would really do wonders for the games image.GROW UP!!!!
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears..and I've been to St Helens"-john Bishop
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'm still of the opinion the Lenegan shares the blame, in not preparing earlier for the possibility.

Latest in the WEP
But he [Whelan] insisted the real reason for this play-off switch was because he hadn't been given enough notice.
He said: "It's not the ideal situation to have a Premier League game taking place hours after a rugby match.

"We've had it before and it took weeks of planning, we had to arrange people to work all night to get the stadium ready.
"It would be impossible to do that at such short notice.
"The Premier League fixtures have been out for 11 weeks.

"It's always been clear that if Wigan were at home in the play-offs there would be a clash.
"Their success was unexpected. I don't think they expected to get a home match.

"I would move heaven and earth to let them play there if I could. I'm a Wigan rugby league fan."
Whelan added he would have asked the Premier League to delay Latics' game against Sunderland had he been asked earlier.
So, since Lenegan was talking about 4th spot 2 months ago, why wasn't something done earlier, just in case?
gw

Post by gw »

Anyone know how ticket sales are going?
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

gw wrote:Anyone know how ticket sales are going?
Was wondering the same myself.
There is a notice on the official site reminding ST holders that they have until 5pm today to get the discount and free travel, so presume not sold out (yet)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

According to my ticket stub it says ticet no 3898 in the North Stand and was bought 11-30 tuesday morning.What is the significence of the ticket number is it just for the North Stand or for the gate as a whole ???????