Trouble getting tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Alex the Warrior

Re: Trouble getting tickets

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Actually got through in about 5 minutes ringing during my lunch hour yesterday and ticket arrived this morning.

Agree about the phone line though. I got stung for £18 ringing one recently that was faulty and started charging me before the call had conected.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
pedro

Post by pedro »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Lets try and repeat this, i loved this so much great to look back on! :)

was a great night
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Bradford have never brought 2400 supporters to the JJB , why should they be allocated 2400 tickets then
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

adiddy

Post by adiddy »

I first phoned at 9.30 and was position 28, so hung up phoned again at 10.30 and was position 21, hung up, phoned again at 11.50 and was position 5, so waited, ordered 3 adult tickets and a junior, didnt have my mates client code, but gave his address and no problems. They arrived in the post this morning! Sounds like some of the folk on the phone lines were havin a bad day and taking it out on the supporters!! Either that or they were Latics fans!!! :wink:

Matt
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anybody going for tickets today - is the "Whelan is a bloody hypocrite" still in the pathetics announcement board???
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Keep_The_Faith

Post by Keep_The_Faith »

i too tried the phone and got through eventually to a woman who offered me tickets for spurs and arsenal ? asked about wigan tickets and she didnt have a clue. ended up going down to the club in works time !!
"They just came to the club.I was there training in the Under 13's. They told us we had to stop playing Rugby 13. They took our kit and even the balls". 1942 unknown French rugby league player. Never forget.