Trouble getting tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawn O

Trouble getting tickets

Post by Dawn O »

Anyone else having trouble getting the tickets on the phone. I rang the ticket office and was in queue position 30 finally got through to the ticket office which was in fact ticket master and couldnt get a ticket because I haven't renewed my season ticket yet (so I have a week to renew), told me to ring the club direct (which I had done already). So I rang again to get put back into the same queue at position 27

not happy at all, how hard can it be!!!
Nine

Re: Trouble getting tickets

Post by Nine »

Rang on the dot of nine and was in queue position 2. Got answered by the club ticket office less than five minutes later and they cut me off! Rang back immediately and was 29th in the queue. Waited 30 minutes that time. They refused to sell me 6 tickets because I didn't have the client codes for two of them but luckily was able to get a friend on the mobile who had the codes. So finally I've got the tickets needed, but dear God...... :angry:

Squad number 18!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dawn O wrote:Anyone else having trouble getting the tickets on the phone. I rang the ticket office and was in queue position 30 finally got through to the ticket office which was in fact ticket master and couldnt get a ticket because I haven't renewed my season ticket yet (so I have a week to renew), told me to ring the club direct (which I had done already). So I rang again to get put back into the same queue at position 27

not happy at all, how hard can it be!!!
My neice dropped off the season tickets and money at mine and I went down for six of us there was a queue but got the tickets okay just asked for your ST and got them no probs. The season hasn't finished yet so why would you have to have renewed to get play off tickets? just give them your client code.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Nine

Post by Nine »

josie andrews wrote: My neice dropped off the season tickets and money at mine and I went down for six of us there was a queue but got the tickets okay just asked for your ST and got them no probs. The season hasn't finished yet so why would you have to have renewed to get play off tickets? just give them your client code.
Fair enough, Josie, but remember a lot of people can't call in at the ticket office because they don't work in Wigan.
Squad number 18!
Dawn O

Post by Dawn O »

I did have the client codes but it was coming up as not renewed - we are in the same season for god sake!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nine wrote:
josie andrews wrote: My neice dropped off the season tickets and money at mine and I went down for six of us there was a queue but got the tickets okay just asked for your ST and got them no probs. The season hasn't finished yet so why would you have to have renewed to get play off tickets? just give them your client code.
Fair enough, Josie, but remember a lot of people can't call in at the ticket office because they don't work in Wigan.
Yes I know Dawn that some people are going to struggle to get down to the ground for tickets, and I sympathise with them wholeheartedly, but if you rang up and gave your client code how can they refuse to sell you a ticket. Something else that needs sorting out I'm afraid :(
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
Nine wrote:
Yes I know Dawn that some people are going to struggle to get down to the ground for tickets, and I sympathise with them wholeheartedly, but if you rang up and gave your client code how can they refuse to sell you a ticket. Something else that needs sorting out I'm afraid :(
I've just picked mine up from the ground and used my season ticket(which i have not yet renewed) to get the discount and no problems
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Nine wrote: Fair enough, Josie, but remember a lot of people can't call in at the ticket office because they don't work in Wigan.
I've just picked mine up from the ground and used my season ticket(which i have not yet renewed) to get the discount and no problems
Fujiman - was the 'Whelan is a bloody Hypocrite' flyer still in the pathetics announcement board?
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote:
Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Yes I know Dawn that some people are going to struggle to get down to the ground for tickets, and I sympathise with them wholeheartedly, but if you rang up and gave your client code how can they refuse to sell you a ticket. Something else that needs sorting out I'm afraid :(
Fujiman - was the 'Whelan is a bloody Hypocrite' flyer still in the pathetics announcement board?
Yes it was. Are you the culprit Josie :) Made everyone laugh :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Fujiman wrote:I've just picked mine up from the ground and used my season ticket(which i have not yet renewed) to get the discount and no problems
Yes it was. Are you the culprit Josie :) Made everyone laugh :D
That was me lol I was asked had I brought a tool kit to get in it but you know where theres a will theres always a way. On my way back home I was thinking of getting some red and white spray paint and go in the middle of the night and spray their board with red and white stripes what do you think? too far :sly: