Noble Names 19 For Play-Off Clash

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Noble Names 19 For Play-Off Clash

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors Head Coach Brian Noble has today named his 19 man squad for Friday's engage Super League Elimination Play-Off tie with Bradford Bulls at Widnes, 8pm kick off.

Wigan welcome back second row forward Gareth Hock after completing his five match suspension.

Wigan Warriors 19 man squad:-

Richard Mathers, Darrell Goulding, George Carmont, Pat Richards, Trent Barrett, Thomas Leuluai, Stuart Fielden, Mickey Higham, Iafeta Paleaaesina, Gareth Hock, Phil Bailey, Liam Colbon, Andy Coley, Harrison Hansen, Michael McIlorum, Cameron Phelps, Joel Tomkins, Eamon O'Carroll, Tim Smith.

Referee - Ashley Klein.

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Re: Noble Names 19 For Play-Off Clash

Post by GeoffN »

josie andrews wrote:Wigan Warriors Head Coach Brian Noble has today named his 19 man squad for Friday's engage Super League Elimination Play-Off tie with Bradford Bulls at Widnes, 8pm kick off.

Wigan welcome back second row forward Gareth Hock after completing his five match suspension.

Richard Mathers, Darrell Goulding, George Carmont, Pat Richards, Trent Barrett, Thomas Leuluai, Stuart Fielden, Mickey Higham, Iafeta Paleaaesina, Gareth Hock, Phil Bailey, Liam Colbon, Andy Coley, Harrison Hansen, Michael McIlorum, Cameron Phelps, Joel Tomkins, Eamon O'Carroll, Tim Smith.

Referee - Ashley Klein.
Still no Calderwood! I seem to remember he did OK in last year's playoff against the Bulls...
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

GeoffN wrote:
josie andrews wrote:Wigan Warriors Head Coach Brian Noble has today named his 19 man squad for Friday's engage Super League Elimination Play-Off tie with Bradford Bulls at Widnes, 8pm kick off.

Referee - Ashley Klein.
Still no Calderwood! I seem to remember he did OK in last year's playoff against the Bulls...
On Saturday we asked him if he would be fit for the next game, he said yes he was fit but 'whether I get picked or not is another matter'. :(
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
cpwigan

Re: Noble Names 19 For Play-Of...

Post by cpwigan »

Too fast for the team ;)

Prescott worrys me. Lot of injuries for a young lad.
thomo

Post by thomo »

Colbon and Mcllorum to drop out in my opinion

Hock and Feka off the bench could be a decent introduction after 20 minutes.

Got to go with four props - just have to
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

GeoffN wrote:

Referee - Ashley Klein.
Dear Mr Lenagan, Don't waste your money on that pacey winger you mentioned, your coach won't play him.

Dave

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It's not like he made a hat trick last season in a remarkable and record breaking comeback or anything is it?

is he still injured??
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ancientnloyal wrote:It's not like he made a hat trick last season in a remarkable and record breaking comeback or anything is it?

is he still injured??
No, he is fit see my earlier post with the reply from MC.
Carmont is King

Post by Carmont is King »

thomo wrote:Colbon and Mcllorum to drop out in my opinion

Hock and Feka off the bench could be a decent introduction after 20 minutes.

Got to go with four props - just have to
Agree that Hock should start on the bench.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
GeoffN wrote: Still no Calderwood! I seem to remember he did OK in last year's playoff against the Bulls...
On Saturday we asked him if he would be fit for the next game, he said yes he was fit but 'whether I get picked or not is another matter'. :(

A flipping disgrace!! :exc: :devi:
well it figures after the remarks he made on Sat night about leaving the club, Think he make his feelings known without coming right out with how he realy felt.

Sad to see him go as he is a fast winger givin half a chance, which is what he has never had under Nobby

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx