Simon Houghton

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Portsmouth Warrior

Simon Houghton

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

Please forgive my ignorance, but I live in the south and don't get much RL news except from the web. What has happened to Simon Houghton recently. I saw him come on as sub for a couple of early season games and then not even a place on the bench. Although not the best ball handling skills in the world I always thought he made quite a good 20 minute impact player, especially against someone like Saints!!
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
Mike
Site Admin

he's at Orrell

Post by Mike »

We released Simon earlier this year. He's playing at Orrell RU now. Not available for us I'm afriad, although I guess he could be recalled if things are that bad. as he was registered as a Wigan player at the start of the season.

From the Academy report on cherryandwhite.co.uk it sounds like Stephen Wild may have a knee problem, weakening our reserves even more!!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Portsmouth Warrior

Simon Houghton/young guns.

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

Thanks Mike.
Not good news on Stephen Wild, he looks really promising.
I think all the young ones coming through have done a great job this year, lets hope we don't need to call on too many of them to stand up and be counted this weekend!!!
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
Linzi

Simon

Post by Linzi »

Yes Simon has gone to Orrell he went in July. I'm not sure if he can come back to Wigan, depends what his Orrell contract says.

He is doing ok at Orrell. He has scored 3 tries (I think) and has been sin binned once apparently! lol Naughty boy. Sommit about lying on i think.