MAN OF STEEL

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Guy Benest

MAN OF STEEL

Post by Guy Benest »

I see that Faz has nomiated Terry O' for man of steel.
This now leaves us wth a quandry as to who should get this award!
Terry O' has certainly had his best season so far and never takes a step back.
Lam has been inspirational and has had no problem taking over the helm whislt Faz has been out (think shold leave the captaincy with Lam to take the pressure off Faz)
But what about Rads? How can we ever forget that performance at Murrayfield and what about that head on tackle against Anderson when we last played the Bulls?
which one's chunky?
Matthew

Men of steel

Post by Matthew »

All the people listed would be worthy winners - you forgot to mention that radlinski was the first person to score 100 tries in Super League.

For me it has to be Lam, fair enough Rads was king at murrayfield, but Lam more than held his own (like the try when wellens couldn't even lay a hand on him). Plus with Faz out for so long, he mashalled the troops very well.

I think Terry has been the other stand out Wigan player this year and it's a shame their can't be two (Terry is a bit old for the young player award).

However you can bet that sky's resident muppets will vote for sculthorpe (I (alledgely) hear that Eddie is considering a proposal of marriage)
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------