Re: Aussie hooker

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Sid

Re: Aussie hooker

Post by Sid »

I remember the incident with Adian Morley - Robbie sustained concussion and was out for 2 weeks I think. However, I can't remember who it was that took revenge against Morley and was banned as a result. Possibly Mick Cassidy? Any ideas, where Robbie went after he left Wigan? I'd like to know.... Sid Haynes
John M

Cassidy

Post by John M »

Was Cass who took revenge.
Robbie is now retired from RL and owns his own builders apparently in Australia.One of the most underated players to ever play for Wigan IMO.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Fraggle

Morley

Post by Fraggle »

Call me sad for sticking in the past...I hear lots of people talk about getting Morley into Wigan, but I can't get that incident out of my head. I wouldn't cheer him on, not that it'd matter cos he'd probably be banned most of the time.

Saying that, last night I was shouting for Harvey. 2 years, 15 yards and 1 burst tackle, I've slated him over and over again and would never have dreamed of shouting for him, and yet the last memory is of a man who doesn't know what planet he's on. That jetlag took a bloody long time to kick in, eh?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
magsrads

Poor Old Harvey...

Post by magsrads »

well he went out with a bang rather than a whimper!!
Seriously I hope he's ok - does anyone know what he's doing next? My mate Pat is obsessed with his thighs and has watched the tan line move up and down with interest for 2 seasons!!!

As for Morely coming - what would we pay him with? I thought we were shedding players to save dosh not wanting to splash out on someone who could be banned more than plays...
Mick C might have forgiven him - I haven't!!!
Sid

Robbie McCormack

Post by Sid »

Many thanks for the information. Like you I beleive was a very underestimasted player.