GOING OFF LINE

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Guy Benest

GOING OFF LINE

Post by Guy Benest »

Due to a change in employer, I won't have access to this website for much longer (I'm one of those strange people who doesn't have a PC at home).
I've got just under 2 weeks before I leave my current job and as such may not be able to browse and contribute to this superb website for much longer.
I think a big thankyou should be said to Mike for all the effort that he has put in to get this site up and running to the standard it is now at. No doubt you will see a few more postings before I go, but just in case.

THANKYOU MIKE.

which one's chunky?
Mike
Site Admin

good luck

Post by Mike »

in your new job....

Cheers for your comments. If you've got a mobile you will be able to look at the site on that by next season....
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Chunky

Tight fisted Sod

Post by Chunky »

Not strange, just tight (squeak, squeak). Guy is going from a well paid job at well known Microwave manufacturer to even better paid job at a Aircraft manufacturer. As well as part time work as a mascot. Think of all the hours you can waste sitting in front of a P.C. abusing scousers, whilst the wife is either nitting, ironing, cooking, washing or watching soaps. Splash the cash. All the best Guy. P.S. Why should us blokes have to subscribe to watch Sky Sports etc, surely the shopping channels and home improvement programmes should have to be subscribed to as well.
Guy Benest

PC

Post by Guy Benest »

Chunky my friend.
It's not that I don't want a PC at home, it's just that I'd rather save my money for next years season ticket / new shirt / trip to Cardiff.
Anyway, you're only jeleaous cos' I've found the escape tunnel from work!

which one's chunky?