Fraggle's Perpignan pictures

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Fraggle's Perpignan pictures

Post by Mike »

I've just been updating the matches that were before the site was set up again this season and I stumbled upon Fraggle's pictures from the UTC trip. I'm going to put my piccies up on this site - they are pretty similar to his, but what the hell.

Fraggle, do you want to put your piccies on this site??? They'll be linked to the match and you can put comments on them.

Also, does anyone remember the UTC team that day? I've got the programme somewhere...

BTW Fraggle's page is at: http://acuwmb.bravepages.com/utc.htm
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fraggle

perpignan

Post by Fraggle »

I'm happy to put some of my UTC trip photos on here, I'm planning to move to a different webhost soon anyway as BraveNet suffers from advertising overload so the link will be changed in the not-too-distant future.

As for the UTC team, I've also got a match programme somewhere but having just moved to Manchester I've got everything stuffed in loads of boxes so it'd take me a month to find it...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

excellent

Post by Mike »

I've given you permissions to add images. Here's what you do...

Click the Images link at the left hand side.
Click the "New" button at the top right hand side of the list.
Fill in the form: you can either upload the files from you hard-drive (use the Upload Image field), OR get them from your current site (use the Image URL field). The site will download the images either way and store them locally so no problems with changing hosting later.
Fill in the caption, date and description fields and the image sizes (the site doesn't check these)
If you want the piccies displayed near to the UTC match, select the "First Team: Union Treiste Catalan 6, Wigan 76" entry from the bottom of the "Related Matches" list.

Compilcated or what! I hope it works for you.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐