Man of Steel!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Pie_Eater14

Man of Steel!

Post by Pie_Eater14 »

Does anyone know when the its annouced with all the other Awards i thought it was this afternoon but it hasnt been announced to my knowleged. what do You think Lam's chances are of getting it now were out.
By far the greatest team, the world has ever seen
Harvey Howard

Man Of Steel Award

Post by Harvey Howard »

I have read in todays paper that Lam is going to get the players player award and that paul sculthorpe is getting man od steel!!!!! does stuart cummings have a say in who gets these awards becasue by the looks of things i say he does!!!!! GIVE IT ADRIAN LAM !!!!!!
OH WIGAN TOWN IS WONDERFUL
Fraggle

Man of Steel awards

Post by Fraggle »

No, the MoS has nothing to do with Mr Cummings, it's decided by so-called experts in the media, presumably the likes of Stevo, Ray French and Jonathon Davies. So perhaps we shouldn't be surprised at their strange decision because we all know from their commentaries and match reports that those guys don't have a clue.

The awards themselves were on Tuesday evening at a posh ceremony in Manchester. I think it's always on the Tuesday before the Grand Final, an excuse for free food and drink I'm sure, and usually you'd be able to find the results if you're after the very latest information that night on sporting-life.com or teamtalk.com, or on good old teletext for you old-fashioned television-watching types.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]