Brett Dallas

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ken

Brett Dallas

Post by Ken »

Nice to see Brett Dallas doing so well with the knee getting better,
But somthing must be done about players with less talent than Brett (or other players) stopping them by trying to put them out of the game, It was sick to watch Brett match after match taking the head tackles,and dirty play after the tackle on the ground (newlove)
so come on refs protect the class acts, So they can be a treat to watch all season not half of it.
Ken Blinston
Matthew

Wellens

Post by Matthew »

Good point, anyone else see wellens kick Dallas in the knee when he scored in the challenge cup final? wellens should have been sent off for that - he made no attempt at any sort of tackle and newlove received a two match ban for a deliberate elbow to the face when Dallas was pinned down? - should have been 10 for a cowardly cynical cheat - hang on I think I've just described the saint's tactics
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------