Saints Cheat Shocka!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
kirky

Saints Cheat Shocka!

Post by kirky »

Why am I not surprised to see Millward win by cheating. It is a hollow victory for a shallow coach. Given half the chance I'm sure he would field Jake the Peg in the 3 legged race at his childrens sports day. And will he please shut his mouth during a match. The man thinks he is a fish. I know he is a snake.
Man and ball, man and ball!
Matthew

Surprised?

Post by Matthew »

Come on guys, it's not like it is a surprise for saints to cheat - they've been doing it for long enough now. Tommy Martin doesn't know the meaning of the words "fair play", (much less know how to spell them).

Gamesmanship, cheating, dirty - there are not enough words in the english language to describe them. Look at their team selection for the match before the challenge cup, they should have been docked points by the super league for that, every single opportunity is taken, no rule abided by, no law respected - look what newlove did to Dallas in the challenge cup final. And what makes it even worse is having to listen to the stupid scouse muppet on sky sports cooing on about sculthorpe and long all the time - even when saints aren't playing.

I didn't watch the second half - partly because I had to work and partly because I knew what would happen - I must say I am disappointed with Russell Smith, I thought that he was better than that - the last thing we needed was for him to take over from "Ginger Muppet" stuart cummings
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
Neirin

Not surprised you are not surprised

Post by Neirin »

You are not surprised because you are just another biased Wigan fan who cannot see further than Warriors. Talk about cheating, what about Ainscough and the saga of Gleesons teeth!! Still Wigan cannot do any wrong can they. As for a shallow coach...just what would Wigan give to have Millward??
kirky

Whoa There

Post by kirky »

Lets not start getting all "Wigan are such whingers, just cos they never won, boo hoo". Sorry to disappoint you. I appreciate any great game with an honest victory. Millward would not be welcome as the water carrier in an under 8's match, lest he corrupt our future with more dispicable acts. At least Mr Noble is true to his surname. And as for Gleesons teeth? Maybe he should should stop trying to get a bite of the wonderful cherry (and white).
Man and ball, man and ball!
Matthew

Cheers!

Post by Matthew »

If the best example of foul play by a warrior that you can find is when Gleeson slipped into Ainscough (who was trying to put a big hit in at the time in all fairness) then that is pretty sad. Ainscough hardly gained from that (surgery, infection etc etc) although he did win man of the match by scoring a brace of tries against saints

The list of saints infringments is as long as your arm (I think I mentioned just a couple).

Most people have a problem with Millward because of the way he refutes every decision that goes against his team (thank sky for putting on the big).

Anyway this is a Warriors site (hence the name?!) so what did you expect? get well soon cards for Paul Wellens?

As for what Wigan would give for Millward? I wouldn't worry about we would give - he almost jumped ship to the NRL for the tigers, just wait until a half decent NRL side offers him a job...
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
Jilly43

Neirin

Post by Jilly43 »

Is there no sanctuary from these moaning sanctimonious saints 'fans'.
Neirin

Jilly

Post by Neirin »

NO
pie eater and proud of it

Cheats.....

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Q:Whats the difference between a Saints fan and a squid?

A:Nothing they are both scum sucking bottom dwellers.

Cheats charter is not only alive and well at Knowsley Safari Park it is also prospering.
Jonesey

Lowering the tone

Post by Jonesey »

Shame that some people (ie. pie eater) resort to infantile jokes when they have very little else to offer in terms of serious/interesting input.
Taffy

Well said Jonesey!!

Post by Taffy »

Totally agree....now what do Wiganers call a pork pie on top of a steak pie on top of a meat and potato pie....a wedding cake!!!